Thursday 12 January 2012

Stress Applied in the Wrong Place

I went to Srotvi's house today with a hope that she might be able to shed more light on the mystery of Julian Dipere. She didn't seem very happy to see me, actually seemed rather frightened. She let me in, all the same, telling me I needed to get back to my home. As she pushed me towards her kitchen, her words ushered me out into the street.

By the time I was in the kitchen, she outright said she was going to grab a sharp knife and viciously attack me with it so I had to run. As you can imagine, I was extremely confused. When I saw the glistening of the blade, I took the hint and ran straight for the door.

I've just come home from the police. I let them know what happened, and they'll be investigating it now.

I need some time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment